How to add a restaurant service to a trip?
- Create a new trip or choose one from the list.
- Locate the Trip Menu on top of your screen and click on Services.
- Select the + Add service button.
- A new window will open with all the possible services you can add to a trip and the status of the service. Select Restaurant and click on Add.
- A new window will open allowing you to edit or change all the information related to the service, clients, cost and documents. Use the Next and Back buttons to move through the different categories.
- Service Information: If the purchase is through a Wholesaler use the button Add new one if you are adding a restaurant intermediary for the first time.You will be able to add an internal subcategory for the service. If there is no intermediary fill out the restaurant's name and other information fields.
- Clients: All clients in the trip will automatically be added to the service. Within the Client's category select the clients for the service and remove the selection of those who will not take the service.
- Costs: You can enter costs, fees, commissions and payments received for the restaurant service. Also you will have the option to divide or split the costs between groups.
6. Click on Save & Close. You can attach documents or edit the information at any time.