How to remove a client from a trip?
A client can be removed from a trip as long as it is not associated with any service in the trip. To remove a client from a service:
- Locate the services that your client has been associated with. Click on the Actions button located next to the service on the right side.
- Click on View Service Info.
- From the service menu located in the left select Clients, then click on Edit and remove the client from the service.
- Save the information and repeat for any other service the client has been added to.
Once you have removed your client of all the services
- Locate the trip menu, select the Clients category. Find the three dots button on the right for the client you want to delete.
- Click on Remove From Trip to delete the client.