How to remove a client from a trip?
A client can be removed from a trip as long as it is not associated to any service in the trip.
- Locate the services that your client has been associated. Click on the Actions button located next to the service on the right side.
- Click on “View Info”.
- From the service Menu located in the left select “Clients”, then click on “Edit” and remove the client from the service.
- Save the information and repeat for any other service the client has been added to.
Once you have remove your client of all the services:
5. Locate the trip Menu, select the “Clients” category. Find the “Actions” button on the right for the client you want to delete.
6. Click on “Remove From Trip” to the delete the client.