How to assign a client to an advisor?
Only the administrative users and assistants can assign a Client.
There are two ways to assign a Client:
When creating a new client:
- When adding a new client, a new window will open asking for your client’s basic information. Here you’ll be able to indicate if the client is property of the Agency.
- In case it is a property of the agency, you will need to assign the client to an advisor and indicate by which way it was referred and select a subcategory of it. And then click on Create a Client.
From a client’s profile on the Agency Information tab:
- Go to the client module.
- Choose a client and click on the name.
- On the left side menu, Click on Agency Information.
- On the right side you’ll find the Source information. Click on Edit and indicate that the client is a property of the agency.
- Select the name of the advisor to whom the client will be assigned, by what means it was referred and his subcategory and then click on save.