How to assign a Client to an Advisor?
Only the administrative users and assistants can assign a Client.
There are two ways to assign a Client:
➔ When creating a new client:
- When adding a new client, a new window will open asking for your client’s basic information. Here you’ll be able to indicate if the client is property of the Agency.
- In case it is a property of the agency, you will need to assign the client to an advisor and indicate by which way it was referred and select a subcategory of it. And then click on Create a Client.
➔ From a client’s profile on the “Agency Information” tab:
- Go to the client module.
- Choose a client and click on the name.
- On the left side menu, Click on “Agency Information”
- On the right side you’ll find the “Source information”. Click on Edit and indicate that the client is a property of the agency.
5. Select the name of the advisor to whom the client will be assigned, by what means it was referred and his subcategory and then click on save.