How to add a Wholesaler's service to a trip?
- Create a new trip or choose one from the list.
- Locate the Trip Menu on top of your screen and click on “Services”
- Select the “+ Add service” button.
- A new window will open with all the possible services you can add to a trip and the status of the service. Select “Wholesaler”.
- If you want to detail the sub-services just click on the option "Add the services included in the package of wholesalers" and then select each of them. You can add multiple services in the package.
- Then click on "Add service".
- Fill out the required fields, use the Next and Back buttons to move through the categories: Service Information, Clients, Cost and Documents.
- Service Information: Add a subcategory for the service and then complete the information corresponding to the Wholesaler.
- Clients: All clients in the trip will automatically be added to the service. Within the Client's category select the clients for the service and remove the selection of those who will not take the service.
- Costs: You can enter costs, fees, commissions and payments received for each service. Also you will have the option to divide or split the costs between groups.
8. Click on Save & Close. You can attach documents or edit the information at any time.