How to add a Tour service to a trip?
- Create a new trip or choose one from the list.
- Locate the Trip Menu on top of your screen and click on “Services”
- Here you’ll find the “Tickets and Services” box. Click on “Add”.
- A new window will open with all the possible services you can add to a trip and the status of the service. Select “Tour” and click on Add Service.
- Fill out the required fields, use the Next and Back buttons to move through the categories: Service Information, Clients, Cost and Documents.
- Service Information: If the purchase is through a Wholesaler use the button “Add new one” if you are adding a tour intermediary for the first time. You will be able to add an internal subcategory for the service.If there is no intermediary fill out the tour’s name and other information fields.
- Clients: All clients in the trip will automatically be added to the service. Within the Client's category select the clients for the service and remove the selection of those who will not take the service.
The platform will ask you to save this service before going to the next step.
- Costs: You can enter costs, fees, commissions and payments received for each service. Also you will have the option to divide or split the costs between groups.
6. Click on Save & Close. You can attach documents or edit the information at any time.