Get to know TravelContact's roles and permissions to start your journey with us!
Type of users & permissions
We created different types of users based on their roles and levels of permission on the platform:
- Access to all data and functionalities of the selected plan.
- No restrictions as far as permissions.
- Agency users and preferences management.
- Agency structure and privacy settings.
- Two levels: Admin Host (access to the host agency and subagencies); Admin (access to your own agency)
Privacy Settings for users
The level of privacy for all data entered in TravelContact is determined, on a general agency level, by the owner or administrator of the travel agency.
All users have access to the entire agency database: clients, suppliers, and trips. All users can add new, edit existing or delete any registry in the database. However, only admin users will have access to agency totals and the possibility of exporting the entire client's database.
Users will only have access to their private database: clients and trips, as well as to data that has been shared with or assigned to them by other advisors or by the agency. All users will have access to the entire supplier database. Only admin users will have access to agency totals and the possibility of exporting the entire client's database.