How to add more than one cabin in a cruise service?
- To be able to add a cabin you must have a trip created or create one.
- Go to the services section and click on the button + Add services.
- Select the cruise service, fill in all the required fields in the Service Information section and then go to the Clients Section.
- In the details of Cabin, click on Select Passengers and choose from the list the clients that will share the cabin.
- Enter the cabin number, cabin category, and cabin type. You can also add the confirmation number.
- To finish click on the Add cabin + button.
- To add another cabin repeat the process as many times as you need.