How to assign a client to an agent?
Only for Admin and Assistant
There are two ways to assign a client:
When creating a new client:
- A new window will open asking for your client’s basic information. Here you’ll be able to indicate if the client is the property of the Agency.
- In case it is a property of the agency, you will need to assign the client to an agent and indicate by which way it was referred and select a subcategory of it. And then click on Create a Client.
From a client’s profile on the Agency Information tab:
- Go to the Client Module.
- Choose a client and click on the Name.
- On the left side menu, click on Agency Information.
- On the right side, you’ll find the Source Information. Click on Edit and indicate that the client is a property of the agency.
- Select the name of the agent to whom the client will be assigned, by what means it was referred and his subcategory and then click on Save.