How to export a customized list?
- In the client's module, select the button identified with 3 points located on the right of the screen.
- Choose the Custom Export option.
- A window will open where you should select among the options the scope of the export. Then click on next.
- Add multiple filters to segment your clients. Locate the box called filter 1 and click on the option Choose a parameter, choose the one you want and go to the Options box to choose among the corresponding ones.
- To add more parameters, select the Add additional filter + button and repeat the steps. Once you have selected all you need, click on Next.
- A new window will open to add the details of the file and the fields you want to include.
- You can add all the columns available or choose each one of the columns that you need.
- To finish click on Export.