What is a trip under confirmed status?
When one or more services are confirmed the trip automatically changes status to confirmed.
Between the confirmed and canceled status there are 3 sub-status that will appear automatically, they are associated with the dates of the services:
- Upcoming: It is activated from 7 days before the first service of the trip begins.
- Active: It change to this status when the service started.
- Recent: Once all the services have finished, the trip changes to recent.
- When the trip is on recent, it can be labeled as closed, which means this trip is 100% paid by the client, including the corresponding commission.
- The trip can be labeled as cancel at any moment and all services will change to canceled status.