How to add a service with the PNR?
Once the reservation is made in SABRE, you can import the services to TravelContact with the locator.
- Create or select a trip from the list.
- In the top menu of the trip, enter the Services section.
- Click on the + add service button. Choose the option Import from GDS.
- A new window will open where you must add the locator of your reservation, then click on search.
- Your reservation summary will appear. Complete the information and click continue.
- You must make a match of the clients in TravelContact with the clients of the GDS.
- Click next and verify the services information. If you have an imported GDS supplier that is not within your TravelContact database, you can add it and then associate it. Click on next.
- Review the information, once you're ready click Import to finish.