Create Itineraries and Proposals
- How to build a trip itinerary?
- Where to find the trip itinerary?
- What is the difference between general and personal itinerary?
- How to download a trip itinerary?
- How to send a trip itinerary to a client?
- How to download an itinerary with Quick Add services?
1. How to build a trip itinerary?
When you create a trip and add services and clients to the trip, TravelContact automatically builds a general Trip Itinerary, as well as a Personal Trip Itinerary for each individual client in the trip.
2. Where to find the trip itinerary?
Choose one trip from the list.
Locate the trip menu on top of your screen and click on Itinerary.
You can view a general trip itinerary or you can select each client in the trip and view their personal itinerary.
To see a personal itinerary: find the client menu on the left side of the screen and click on the name of the client you want to see.
It will appear the itinerary with all the services to which this client has been registered.
You will be able to see the details of each service such as type, start and end date, cost, among others. Also if you click on clients, you will see a list of the other clients also added to that service.
To return to the general itinerary, you just have to click on clients in the menu located on the left side of the screen.
3. What is the difference between general and personal itinerary?
In the general itinerary you will find all the services the group of clients books for the trip, without distinctions. On the other hand, in the personal itinerary there are only those services contracted for a specific client.
4. How to download a trip itinerary?
Choose one trip from the list and locate the trip menu on top of your screen and click on Itinerary.
Click on Download summary to download the General Itinerary. Select between With costs or Without costs.
The itinerary will appear inside the download folder of the computer.
For a personal itinerary, you must first select the client for whom you want to download the itinerary and then click on download summary and choose with or without costs.
5. How to send a trip itinerary to a client?
Personal trip itineraries can be sent to each client directly from the platform. The Itinerary will be sent as an email attachment directly to the client’s email.
- In the top menu select the Itinerary button. .
- Now find the Send button and choose from the two options: With Cost or Without Costs.
- A new window will appear where you’ll be able to edit the subject as well as add a message for your client.
- Finally, click on send.
6. How to download an itinerary with Quick Add services?
Create a trip or select one from the list.
Enter the Itinerary section.
Locate the Download Summary button and click on it.
A new window will open where you must complete the mandatory fields for each service to be able to download the file.
Once you have completed all the fields, click on Save. The itinerary will be downloaded, you will find the file in the download folder of your computer.